In this multimedia age of email and texting, computers provide the perfect mask for normally discreet people to expose their wild sides. The perfect social distancing play!
A hilarious broadband comedy of errors.
By Billy Van Zandt And Jane Milmore. By arrangement with Origin Theatrical, On Behalf Of Samuel French, Ltd.
- Director John Boyce
- Costume Curation Frances Foo
- Lighting Designer Fiona Black
- Set Construction Tim Pierce
- Sound Designer Angela Roff, 2018 Production Team
- Sound Design Updates by Taylah Karpowicz
- Stage Manager Taylah Karpowicz
- Production Photography by Wilson Hodges
- Season Artwork Sean Dowling (Sean Dowling Design)
- Special Thanks to Lane Agostinelli
- Richard Reagan Warner
- Stephanie Miriam McKenzie
- Wanda Emma Reynolds
- Peg Eloise Newman
- George Jon Darbro
$30 a ticket
$2 fee on all transactions.
8 August –
8.00pm Fridays & Saturdays
Duration: ~1.5 hours
Love our shows?
Why not grab a subscription for discounted tickets to all your favourite productions!